Nerium is a revolutionary skin care product!

Nerium is a revolutionary skin care product!
Click image above for more information . . .

Monday, September 15, 2014

40% of Nerium Independent Brand Partners are Men!

Nerium International is a skin care company that provides opportunity for men and women.  When men hear the Nerium stories and witness the amazing outcomes, men want to try this product too.  And when they do try it, they are hooked!  It's that simple.  Nerium is based on Real Science, Real People, Real Results and Real Opportunity.  When people experience the power of Nerium to produce 30% to 67% improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, enlarged pores and aging skin, they automatically want to share the good news.  When people ask me what I do with Nerium International I tell them I'm an Independent Brand Partner, skin care consultant and good news liason.  It's all good news.

So with all that Nerium Real Results good news, people are interested in a career opportunity with a skin care company that actually delivers on their claim of improvement.  A career with Nerium International can be as much or as little as you want to be involved.  As an Independent Brand Partner there is flexibility and you actually have the ability to fit the job around your life rather than trying to fit your life around your job.  I work in my pajamas most of the time and my position as a Brand Partner fits nicely into my general routine.  I have the support and comraderie of my local team and distant team (in Phoenix and San Diego) and that makes all the difference in the world.  In addition the company offers incentives for performance.  The most sought after incentive is a brand new Lexus.  Cool, huh?

For more information on Nerium the product and career opportunities you can contact me at 949-939-5295 or visit my Web page at valgarner.nerium.com and you can also contact me from my Web page too.  It's an exciting time at Nerium International and I'm glad that I'm a part of this momentum.  I invite you to take a look and then jump on board for the ride of your life!



No comments:

Post a Comment